What Does it Do?
Whether you are male or female, your body undergoes physiological changes. Our medical staff will provide you with the necessary Hormone Pellets that will help with any individual experiencing such problems as weight gain, headaches, low libido, and insomnia, hot flashes, bone loss, memory loss, and irritability. These situations occur unnoticed and can often be ignored easily. However, when you are in distress, our medical staff will assist your needs with Hormone Therapy.
Hormone Therapy starts by having our patient(s) take pellets that are either provided with estradiol or testosterone. After these pellets are inserted, patients begin to feel better either within one or two days or one or two weeks, depending on the patient’s diet and lifestyle. For men, the pellets usually last for four to six months while it lasts three to five months in women.
There are various benefits when a patient undergoes Hormone Therapy. Such benefactors include:
- Provides Progesterone – Supports libido, maintains muscle mass, increase one’s energy.
- Increases Testosterone – Reduces estradiol levels, dihydrotestoterone (DHT) which causes male pattern baldness, and increases production of other hormones.
- DHEA – Supports immunity, muscle development, hydration of eyes and skin, and helps maintain sexual desire.
- Estriol/Estridol –A vaginal lubricant that reduces urinary tract infections and incontinence, improves sleep and libido, supports bone density, and lessens fatigue.
- Progesterone – Decreases menstrual bleeding, anxiety, irritability, helps with estrogen metabolism, and promotes normal sleeping patterns.
- Testosterone – Enhances sexual sensitivity and orgasm, improves mood and reduces anxiety, and improves bone density and muscle strength.
- DHEA - Supports immunity, muscle development, hydration of eyes and skin, and helps maintain sexual desire.
For more information on Hormone Therapy, feel free to go to PazazzLife.com for more details.